Last Updated on July 9, 2021 by Dan
Ocean Reef Aria Snorkel Mask is a full face snorkel mask with a 180-degree panoramic view. The dry-top feature of the snorkel protects the airway from the crashing waves and the purge valve enables easy clearing of water from the mask.
The internal ventilation of the Ocean Reef Aria Snorkel Mask allows for easy breathing and the inhale/exhale feature keeps the mask fog-free and does not hinder vision.
- A 180-degree panoramic view for a very wide range of vision due to the innovative design of the mask that sits further back on the face.
- Dry Top Snorkel Technology protects the airway from waves, saving the snorkeler from distractions to explore sea life.
- A purge valve for the snorkeler who wants to go below the surface that aids clearing the excess water from the mask with a quick exhale.
- Internal ventilation allows for unrestricted breathing through the nose or mouth.
- The ability to inhale and exhale in the mask and keep the mask fog free.
- The Aria Snorkel Mask provides a wide 180-degree panoramic view
- The purge valve can be used to drain the water out before and after venturing under water.
- The anti-fogging feature keeps the lens clear at all times.
- Internal ventilation allows easy breathing through the nose or mouth.
- It cannot be used for diving.
- There is no camera mount.
The Ocean Reef Aria Snorkel Mask is designed so that you are fully at ease while discovering underwater wonders. With Aria, you no longer will have to suffer from jaw discomfort or have difficulty breathing. You breathe through your nose and the dry top prevents water from entering the snorkel.
There are two other snorkel masks on the market that are good buys for their excellent features and design:
- Tribord EasyBreath Full Face Snorkel Mask
- Seaview 180-Degree Panoramic Snorkel Mask
In the following section we will highlight the pros and cons of each of the above so that you can make an informed decision while buying a snorkel mask.
Tribord EasyBreath Full Face
The Tribord is a great mask with EasyBreath technology that allows you to breathe comfortably with your nose or mouth under water. The Tribord offers 180-degree unobstructed view. The mask doesn’t fog up, even when under water for over 10 minutes.
The snorkel supports shallow dives by incorporating a water stop valve that shuts water out of the snorkel effectively. The highly visible snorkel can be viewed from a distance, increasing the level of safety.
It is a tad on the expensive side when compared to Seaview and Aria. It is a great mask, nevertheless, and can be used by experienced and novice snorkelers.
The Seaview 180-Degree Snorkel Mask
The Seaview 180-Degree Snorkel Mask is one of the best full faced masks on the market. It is made by a company called Wildhorn Outfitters who have been making quality products for ages. The Seaview has been designed for adults and children alike.
The silicon mask is comfortable and it is simple to put on. The Dry Snorkel Technology keeps the salt water out of the mask and prevents gagging.
The separate breathing chamber eliminates fogging by keeping the airway away from the lens. It has an integrated GoPro mount that gives it a slight edge over the other masks on the market.
The Ocean Reef Aria Snorkel Mask
The Ocean Reef Aria Snorkel mask has a unique design wherein the mask sits back on the face allowing for a clear panoramic view. The anti-fogging technology means that there is absolutely no fogging whatsoever. The breathing is easy and water stays out of the mask when submerged.
The expulsion of water is easy through the valve. The dry top, keeps the water out of the snorkel when the waves are fairly strong. The colours are light and sprightly, and the build is sturdy and durable.
It has all of the features of Seaview and Tribord, and the makers are a reputed company in Italy. The Aria is the best, high-quality budgeted product on the market.