Last Updated on November 22, 2021 by Dan
ScubaPro is a brand of diving equipment, including masks, snorkels, and regulators. ScubaPro was founded in 1963 by divers who wanted to create the highest quality scuba gear possible. Today their mission is still the same: to bring you innovative products that are designed for safety and comfort so you can enjoy your time underwater even more.
Are you looking to buy a new BCD?
ScubaPro has been making diving gear for over 50 years, and they’re experts at what they do. They have the best products on the market that are designed with safety in mind. If you want to enjoy your time underwater even more, then it’s time to upgrade your equipment!
You don’t want just any old BCD – you want one that will last a long time and keep you safe when exploring the ocean floor. That’s why we recommend getting a ScubaPro product from our website today, Get started now!
Buoyancy Compensators (BCDs)
BCDs are a crucial piece of scuba diving equipment. They help control your buoyancy and keep you safe, but they also need to be comfortable so that you can enjoy yourself as well!
There are many different types of BCDs available depending on the type of diving experience you want:
Sport Diver/Recreational Diving – This is for the beginner level diver who wants to explore the ocean floor. This is perfect for those who want a more casual dive experience and prefer snorkeling over scuba diving
Explorer or Commercial Divers – If you’re looking at doing some serious diving, then this BCD will be up your alley! These are great options if you love going on long trips and exploring new places.
Technical Divers – If you’re the kind of diver who wants to go deeper, then this is a good choice for you! These are built so that they can handle more extreme conditions, such as pressure changes or cold waters. This BCD will last much longer than other options due to its durability.
ScubaPro BCDs – If you want the best, then this is what we recommend! ScubaPro has been making high-quality products for decades and they have a great track record of keeping people safe. They are our number one choice when it comes to diving equipment, Scubapro cares about their customers and wants them to enjoy themselves!
Top 3 Scubapro BCD
- ScubaPro Hydros X Men’s BC/BCD with AIR2 Inflator Scuba Diving Buoyancy Travel
- Scubapro Hydros Pro with Air2 Men’s Scuba Diving BC Dive BCD
- Scubapro Glide BCD with Power Inflator Scuba Diving Buoyancy Travel
ScubaPro Hydros X Men’s BC/BCD with AIR2 Inflator Scuba Diving Buoyancy Travel
Hydros X is a fully-injection molded, front-adjustable BCD that has an unparalleled level of comfort thanks to its Monprene thermoplastic harness. Taking advantage of this feature allows you to customize your suit’s shape to perfectly fit how it feels, either on land or underwater, and creates an experience that no other dive wear can match!
ScubaPro Hydros X Features
- A modular harness and backpack design, similar to that of Hydros Pro’s back-inflate BCD, is used for the HYDROS X.
- The new lightweight fabric bladder made with EnduraTex high-tensile 420 nylon fabric is extremely durable.
- As well as being extremely resistant to UV, chemicals, and abrasion, mompreneur thermoplastic harnesses do not absorb water, so drying time is minimized. Your curved shoulder straps can be routed to maximize fit by rotating the quick-release shoulder buckles.
- A Super Cinch tank buckle system ensures maximum stability at depth by locking the tank in place solidly. On the HYDROS PRO, the integrated front weight system is based on the same Monprene pockets.
Scubapro Hydros Pro with Air2 Men’s Scuba Diving BC Dive BCD
The SCUBAPRO HYDROS PRO BCD is the perfect choice for divers who like to dive wherever their adventures take them! Due to its two-in-one features, it is convenient and easy to use! As the straps can be customized to fit your specific needs wherever you are or whatever the depth of the water may be, it is easy to pack when traveling with all your diving gear, so you don’t have to check luggage!
The Scubapro HYDROS PRO BCD also features
- Scuba equipment is not complete without buoyancy compensator devices. As well as holding the tank in place, the route LP and HP hoses provide attachment points for accessories.
- By molding to your specific body shape, this BCD provides a seamless profile, minimizes weight distribution, and provides rock-solid stability.
- Inflator regulator AIR2 combines a backup regulator with buoyancy control to administer air as smoothly and as reachable as most primary second stages.
Scubapro Glide BCD with Power Inflator Scuba Diving Buoyancy Travel
Featuring special features designed specifically to maximize comfort, fit, and performance, the Glide is a front-adjustable BC. Divers can benefit from the new Y Fit shoulder when they are traveling deep into the ocean or coming up from beneath sea level. Because the unique shape balances weight over one’s body while, no matter how deep they dive, maintaining control of one’s body, even when pressure may have caused discomfort at a surface level!
- Lightweight and durable, made from 420 denier nylon.
- An air bladder that wraps around the body provides cradle-like support even when fully inflated.
- Y-Fit shoulders with triangular stainless steel rings ensure optimum fit and comfort by evenly distributing pressure on the body. Padded backpack and neoprene neck ensure maximum comfort.
- A breathable cummerbund ensures a snug fit while adjusting for suit compression.
- Tank buckles with the Super Cinch system lock the tank in place for maximum stability at depth.
- A high-security flat-buckle system is used on the quick-release integrated weight pouches
The general purpose BCD
The general purpose of BCD s is to provide buoyancy and weight to make Scuba Diving feel more natural. Scubapro BCDs will be able to do this because the Scubapro BCD is a durable, also high-performing piece of equipment that can aid you with everything from pool diving right up to deep water situations such as cave diving.
It includes comfort features such as padded neck rolls and depth-compensating cummerbunds. They are great for temperate to cold water diving where thick wetsuits are required for thermal protection. If you do most of your scuba diving near your house near lakes, quarries, or high-latitude oceans these diving BCD will do the trick. Other scuba divers can opt for a hybrid BCD that performs as well in local waters as in distant tropical waters. The HYDROS PRO is an amazing feat of SCUBAPRO engineering — designed for a person who has fun with diving.
If you’re ready to take your driving experience to the next level, then it’s time for a ScubaPro BCD upgrade! We hope that this article helped answer any questions you had about Scubapro scuba diving BCDS. We encourage our readers to check out more of our articles or contact us if they have any additional questions or comments about these products! So what are you waiting for? Get out there and explore.