Last Updated on July 9, 2021 by Dan
Imagine an experience where you could effortlessly see the wonders of a deep-sea world while breathing easily. Vaincre has developed just that with their 180 degree view snorkel! It makes it easy for scuba divers to breathe underwater and still enjoy everything around them, like never before.
The Tubeless snorkel allows you to enjoy the water without worrying about excess pressure in your ears. It almost feels as if a person is not breathing underwater but is breathing out in the open air. It is our preferred choice for sub-surface exploring.
Vaincre 180 snorkel mask is a full face mask with 180-degree viewing angle and 100% UV protection. The Vaincre 180 features a shatterproof polycarbonate window for added safety, dry top at the top of the snorkel to keep the snorkel dry, purge valve at the bottom of the snorkel to drain water when diver’s head is raised and an inbuilt exclusive ventilation system to prevent fogging. The elastic strap ensures comfortable fit while swimming and diving.
Vaincre 180 snorkel mask is a full face mask with a 180-degree viewing angle and 100% UV protection. The Vaincre 180 features a shatterproof polycarbonate window for added safety, a dry top at the top of the snorkel to keep the snorkel dry, a purge valve at the bottom of the snorkel to drain water when the diver’s head is raised and an inbuilt exclusive ventilation system to prevent fogging. The elastic strap ensures a comfortable fit while swimming and diving.
- 180-degree view
- Shatterproof polycarbonate window for added safety
- Full mask for natural breathing through the mouth and nose
- Inbuilt exclusive ventilation system to prevent fogging
- Dry top at the top of the snorkel to keep the snorkel dry
- Purge valve at the bottom of the snorkel to drain the water when the diver’s head is raised
- Elastic straps
- Inner Size: 6.69 x 5.12 inch, Outer Size: 9.06 x 7.48 inch
- Prevents water from entering the mask
- Comes with soft earplugs to keep saltwater out
- No fogging witnessed so far
- Comes with comfortable and adjustable elastic bands
- Comes with a mesh carry bag
- Incorporates an extra O-ring for snorkel piece
- GoPro mount helps in capturing beautiful moments underwater
- No fogging near the eye but considerable fogging near the mouth
- Does not stay on the face when the person dives too deep
- Fails to perform efficiently even with the slightest wave
- Not good for subsurface diving (don’t use 15 feet down)
- Straps easily become loose if you go deeper
The innovative design of this scuba diving gear is sure to be a hit. Unlike traditional masks, it offers 180-degree field vision and enables breathing through both nose and mouth for an enhanced experience. This revolutionary dive gear makes one feel as if they’ve been freed from the constraints of traditional masks. The integrated snorkel device prevents water seeping in even when immersed which means more time exploring underwater!
Vaincre vs Thenice
While the Vaincre is quite a good scuba diving gear with its anti-fog and 180 degree view, when compared to the Thenice snorkel you may come across some distinct and common features.
The Thenice mask covers the face of the diver and incorporates anti-fog tech, is leak-proof and comes in two sizes (L and XL). Finding the right size can be quite hectic. Unlike the Vaincre, the feel of the Thenice is cheap and the seal is not as soft and sealproof as advertised.
If your chosen size is not the perfect fit, then I can guarantee that you will experience some leaking. The Vaincre uses a slightly different design which keeps water out even during diving.
So in the Thenice vs. Vaincre comparison, I would certainly go with the better quality mask, Vaincre. However, should you be strapped for cash, Thenice does a better job than other traditional snorkel masks.
” Because of the amount of oxygen held in the mask while in the water, it’s difficult to swim more than a few feet underwater. Diving 15 or 20 feet down isn’t possible. This is, without question, the BEST snorkelling device for floating on the surface, face down. Amazing view because of the broad, unobstructed, facepiece and the lack of breath condensation. ”
Verdict – The best full face snorkeling mask in 2019
This snorkel by Vaincre is best suited for divers who are beginners when it comes to subsurface sea diving, it is not suitable for deep diving.
I love the Vaincre snorkel! It’s so great with its underwater experience and it has a beautiful design. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an awesome time snorkeling because you are going to enjoy every single moment exploring if you have one.